Join Our Team
Certified Tanning Professional
Certified tanning professionals are an essential part of our team. As a certified tanning professional, you will directly assist our customers and help ensure they receive a tanning experience like no other. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated to excel with a strong desire for both personal and professional growth. Previous experience in sales and a strong customer service background are preferred.
- Assist our customers and help ensure they receive the best tanning experience specifically tailored to their individual needs by educating customers on the tanning process, the benefits of premium skincare products, and the value of our other products and services
- Maintain the cleanliness and integrity of your salon through a series of daily tasks and cleaning duties
- Effectively address customer requests appropriately by escalating where and when necessary to appropriate levels of the management team
- Comprehend all pricing, products, service techniques, current promotions, and advertisements
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Be team-oriented and have a strong work ethic
- Proven track record in a sales or customer service environment highly desirable
- Must be comfortable engaging customers in a sales environment
In order to maintain the image of a brand leader in our industry, a diverse set of leadership skills is required. As a manager, you must be a master of them all. The Salon Director’s primary job is to maintain and be fully accountable for the success of their store. They are responsible for driving sales and store profitability while maintaining efficient store operations.
The Salon Director must create an environment that inspires a customer’s desire to buy and increase customer loyalty. This role is vital in maintaining our company’s culture of excellent customer service and team spirit. Managers exemplify our principles and core values while creating an environment that brings our mission to life.
- Increase store performance through clear communication, accountability in goal setting, and visionary leadership
- Create and maintain a strong customer-focused culture by encouraging customer satisfaction and therefore increasing sales
- Maintain a strong team environment by developing the skill level and talent of those reporting directly to them
- Lead by example, ensuring every customer receives a positive brand experience
- Maintain visual presentation and operational standards of the store by ensuring effective implementation of all visual and operational material with urgency and proper planning
Ensure the total presentation and display of merchandise is effective and customer-focused
- Ensure that standards are being followed including floor sets, store cleanliness, marketing, signage, and sales promotion
- Demonstrate courteous professionalism by building relationships with the guests and the community to ensure long-term business growth
- Monitor major areas affecting profitability include but are not limited to customer service, comparative sales, inventory control (shrink), and risk management (safety, workers’ compensation, and general liability)
No open positions at this time.