Tanning Salon Jobs & Openings
CERTIFIED TANNING PROFESSIONAL POSITION
Certified tanning professionals are an essential part of our team. As a certified tanning professional you will directly assist our customers and help ensure they receive a tanning experience like no other. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated to excel with a strong desire for both personal and professional growth. Previous experience in sales and a strong customer service background is preferred.
- Assist our customers and help ensure they receive the best tanning experience specifically tailored to their individual needs by educating customers on the tanning process, the benefits of premium skin care products and the value of our other products and services.
- Maintain the cleanliness and integrity of your salon through a series of daily tasks and cleaning duties.
- Effectively address customer requests appropriately by escalating where and when necessary to appropriate levels of the management team.
- Comprehend all pricing, products, service techniques, current promotions and advertisements.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Be team oriented and have a strong work ethic
- Proven track record in a sales or customer service environment highly desirable
- Must be comfortable engaging customers in a sales environment
- Computer proficiency
SALON DIRECTOR POSITION
In order to maintain the image of a brand leader in our industry, a diverse set of leadership skills is required. As a manager, you must be a master of them all. The Store Managers primary job function is to maintain and be fully accountable for the success of their store. They are responsible for driving sales and store profitability while maintaining efficient store operations. The Store Manager must create an environment that inspires a customer’s desire to buy and increase customer loyalty. This role is vital in maintaining our company’s culture of excellent customer service and team spirit. Managers exemplify our principles and core values while creating an environment that brings our mission to life!
- Increase store performance through clear communication, accountability in goal setting and visionary leadership
- Create and maintain a strong customer focused culture by encouraging customer satisfaction and therefore increasing sales
- Maintain strong team environment by developing the skill level and talent of those reporting directly to them
- Lead by example, ensuring every customer receives a positive brand experience
- Maintain visual presentation and operational standards of the store by ensuring effective implementation of all visual and operational material with urgency and proper planning. Ensure the total presentation and display of merchandise is effective and customer focused. Ensure that standards are being followed including floor sets, store cleanliness, marketing, signage and sales promotion
- Demonstrate courteous professionalism by building relationships with the guests and the community to ensure long term business growth
- Monitor major areas affecting profitability include but are not limited to: Customer Service, Comparative Sales, Inventory Control (Shrink) and Risk Management (Safety, Workers Compensation and General Liability)
PT Guest Services Representative Job Description:
The overall goal of this position is to achieve to the best of their ability according to policies, and procedures, resolve challenges to improve customer satisfaction, and retention.
The PT Guest Services Representative will be responsible for exceptional customer service, both internally and externally, to maintain strong relationships with our customers and staff. They are accountable for completing day to day tasks such as handling calls, and email’s to respond to inquiries, review, and research, correct, update, or provide information regarding customer accounts. This also includes picking up mail, processing forms, data entry, filing, and reporting.
This is a part time position working 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. Monday through Friday.
PT Guest Services Representative Job Responsibilities:
- Answer inbound and making outbound calls professionally and positively
- Respond to customer inquiries by phone, email, and internal systems
- Research required information using available resources
- Provide customers with product and service information, and resolve issues
- Identify and escalate priority issues
- Schedule and complete customer emails, and/or outbound calls
- Processing and entering forms efficiently and accurately
- Data entry into multiple computer systems Sunlync, ACT, Constant Contact
- Research and compiling information for reports to management
- Filing, organizing, researching, and ad hoc office projects
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Company errands for mail, supplies, or office events
- Other duties as assigned
- Customer Service oriented, with proper phone etiquette
- Established knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Positive, punctual, and professional work ethic
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook E-mail, Multi-line phone system
- Accurate Data Entry skills, with high attention to detail
- Demonstrated verbal, written, listening & communication skills
- Demonstrated initiative, judgment, adaptability & team work
- Proactive problem analysis and problem solving skills
- Strong organization, multi-tasking, and prioritization skills
- Ability to follow instructions, processes, and policies, as set by Company or Manager
Our tanning salon jobs are applicable at all of our tanning salon locations including the city of San Jose, Willow Glen, Gilroy, Saratoga, Morgan Hill, Campbell, Sunnyvale, Livermore and San Ramon.
Stay connected to what’s happening at Australian Tan by “Liking Us” – Click here to go to our Facebook page!